August 27, 2011

The Stache Party: Burp Cloths

Stephanie over at My Li'l Pumpkin Patch is hosting her first Stache Party.  For all the details, check out her blog.    Basically you just create something from your stash of crafting supplies or finish an unfinished project and she posts a picture and a link to your blog!  What a great idea!
Today I reduced my stash of flannel and cloth diapers by making a couple of burp cloths.
 Jaime at Sew She Sews has a burp cloth tutorial that I love to use.  These are super easy and make a great gift.  I love their size and thickness.  I just wish I would have discovered her tutorial before I had Jayna, she was such a spitter.  At least I will have them for the next baby!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I just wanted to stop by and say thanks so much for joining the Stache Party in August and sharing your creativity with everyone! I hope you'll come back in September!
Stephanie
mylilpumpkinpatch.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...